POLISH SCIENCE is a universal, multilingual (in Polish and eight most popular languages of the world) information platform devoted to the international promotion of Polish science worldwide, carried out with the help of a dedicated information service. Free of charge information is available in a news agency form for the media, portals, local and international news agencies in Poland and around the world.
The website creates a unique database of Polish science in terms of events and promotion, translated in the most popular languages worldwide. It also gives the opportunity to promote the activities of higher education, achievements and prizes gained by Polish scientists, the activities of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (including grants, competitions, legislative work).
The dissemination of Polish science achievements will be achieved thanks to:
POLISH SCIENCE provides:
- information on the events and activities of the ministry, its subordinate entities, research and development centers, universities,
- information about prizes, competitions, events organized in Poland and those in which Polish science / scientists take part,
- synthetic descriptions of best practices – matching science with the economy, highlighting proper use of public funds allocated for innovation,
- information on research programs, especially those in which the participation of foreign entities is assumed,
- information from events, seminars, scientific congresses of special importance for science,
- information popularizing the attractiveness od Polish universities for foreign students and researchers
The basic assumption of this website that differentiates it from typical news sites is providing with electronic links to source documents, websites of science entities, universities and their own local information services, or contacts to those responsible or who may provide further detailed information. ”
The POLISH SCIENCE service is financed under the “Dialog” program of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.